Saturday, December 13, 2008

nappies



Is such a cuter thing to say than Diapers, isn't it?  Those Charming, charming Brits...  I just ordered these from here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Coolababy2008

I got 12 of the multicolored regular ones with 24 inserts, and 16 of the fleece ones in yellow and white stripes with 16 inserts.  I am excited.  Should be pretty easy to wash and much cheaper than the diaper service, which is like $75 a week.  Even when I factor in that I have to put quarters in to wash and dry, so each load is $2.50 until we buy a place with a washer dryer of our own.

Other than a new infant car seat which can attach to our stroller this is the only baby stuff i intend to buy.  Annie put new motor and pump parts into my breast pump, so it is like new.  I guess i might need some glass bottles  and my own ergo baby carrier.  But that's it man.


No comments: