Sunday, December 14, 2008

17 weeks

yup.  So baby rerun is now calcifying it's little cartilage skeleton, developing sweat glands and weighing in at 5 oz.... or roughly the size of a turnip, sayeth babycenter.  I like imagining that i have a turnip growing inside my body.  how funny.

committing to working out EVERY day, so as to prevent craziness and dysmorphia from ruling my life.  Today I did 70 minutes of cardio (elyptical & treadmill) then 45 minutes of pilates.  Planning to stretch this evening during tv time after dinner.  I am going to try to post on here every day about what I did so I can keep track of my consistency.

Yesterday Ava and I went to see ODC Dance do their annual holiday show, the velveteen rabbit.  It was actually really fun to get fancy and go to a peformance.  Then we went out to lunch and walked around and looked at downtown displays.  It was a special day with my girl.  Sometimes I am so practical and businesslike about parenting, it's good to make it more fun and sparkly.

No comments: