Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dharma

led my practice today.  Opted to stay home and practice yoga, do laundry and have a day off rather than go to KK's last class until January 16.  That is always a bit of russian roulette kind of choice for me, since if I flake on practicing then I will self immolate about it.  But it turned out well today, did a lovely practice with Dharma's DVD... striking scorpion and open compass and hanumanasana after hanumanasana and all.  Even got to do full pranayama practice and so hum dhyana.  Pranayama for preggos that is...  was nice.

Had an appointment with Sue, first time we were all alone, since Matt was at work and Rebecca was out of town.  Got to hear baby reruns heartbeat for a moment before it dodged the doppler, sue confirmed that it does like to hang on the right side though as I was feeling... that's where we found the heartbeat until it got shy.  Sometimes at night when I lay on my back it seems like my whole uterus it over on the right half of my belly.  Baby rerun loves my right side.  That makes me wonder... is it stage left to baby?

Things are good.  17 1/2 weeks, I have gained 7 pounds.  So far I've worked out everyday this week and feel great.

Thats about all.

No comments: