Tuesday, December 16, 2008

cold

it's very cold here this week.  apparently we got the storm that froze New Hampshire solid and left one million people with no power.  Out here is has translated to the low 40's and RAIN.  making for damp, seeping, bone chilling cold.   Although they are stoked in Tahoe, they have 3 feet of snow and still falling.

Speaking of Tahoe, Rose's man finally proposed to her a month or so ago and they are planning a wedding for august.  So happy for her, and can't wait to attend.  Am curious whether they will be walking down the aisle, or riding motorcross...  hella, bro.

Today I am pretty tired.  I was up at 6 to get to a 7am housecall.  But I went for a 30 minute walk outside after, because it got sunny briefly and was brisk and bright and fresh and lovely to walk in.  Invigorating.  Then I had 2 clients and did a 45 minute fast treadmill walk.  I did not have intervals or elyptical in me today.  I stretched after for about 30 minutes.  Then I still had time for lunch and a nap before getting bunny.

Tomorrow is KK's last class for awhile.  She'll be back in January.  And then I have a midwife appointment with Sue Baelen at 1pm.  I love her.  She is like a goddess teddy bear.  Big love she's working, that lady.  She makes me feel safe and good and warm and fuzzy when she's here.  I am so glad she is going to help me have my baby.  What a gift.


No comments: