Tuesday, September 16, 2008

it worked!

so, Hooray!  I didn't think it had, because I tested saturday and it said definitely no.  But I was very sad and very puzzled, because I really thought that I was.  It made me scared we would have some kind of problem... but since no period still as of yesterday morning I decided to test again and WOOHOO!!!!  two lines.

I am thrilled and delighted.  I remember that the first time I was thrilled and simultaneously like oh shit! what will I do?  None of that this time, since I know the drill I guess but also because it is easier to know you are ready the second time around.  That makes me happy because I really always meant that I would have another baby when I felt like I wanted to.  So I am glad that I was listening to my heart and am so happy and ready to be pregnant and give birth and have another child bless my life.

Ava is very excited as well.  She swears my belly is already a little bigger, hehe.  Cutie pie.

Have fallen off the wagon a little with the daily practice in the last week or so.  Having dance class again kind of made it harder to schedule.  But I am going to commit as much as I can to a daily practice through my pregnancy, since it is a conveniently packaged time frame.  And, hey, atleast this time I don't have to quit smoking.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

woohoo! I've been having those moments since you told me where I feel like I've forgotten something and then I remember. Every 10 minutes or so.

Yayay