Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ok, I'm back

Thought I'd post that last one even though I never finished it.  Life of a Yogi Training was wonderful, brutal, soul searching, gut wrenching and ultimately life transforming.  As all things really worth doing are.  I had no idea what I was in for.  It's funny, really.  I fell down the rabbit whole of self realization for sure....

Now I am home and so is bunny.  She hung in there like a champ in Chitown.  I am so proud of how grown up she is to be away on her own for almost two weeks without us.  We missed each other loads and it took a couple days to settle back in.  We were kind of awkward for the first day or so. It was strange.  

I love her so and am so unbelievably proud and honored to know her.  She is so beautiful and smart and funny and cool.

Got my period so our initial cycle of welcoming a new addition was not accepted by said new addition.  Probably for the best given my intense yoga initiation and all.  Feeling excited to try a lot this month :)

over and out.

No comments: