Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hum sa... so hum... so hum... hum sa

I Am You
You Are Me

I Am You
You Are Me

I Am You
You Are Me

I Am You 
You Are Me

Last night my friend Sarah, from my old babycenter group who I have been conversing with almost daily since december 2003, posted some sad news.  She was also expecting a baby, due in May like me.  Sarah and I are the only ones of the group not to have had another baby since our september 2004 babies were all born.  Several of the gals have had 2 more.  Anyways, at her 16 week ultrasound they couldn't find a heartbeat.  She is going in for a D&C today I think. I am very sorry for her.  She was doing fertility treatments for three years to concieve after her daughter who is Ava's age.  So sad, and it seems like it isn't meant to be for her, you know?

So now my mind is pondering the nature of it all.  Because I have no such fear or concern with my pregnancy.  I believe very much and have all along that this baby will grow fine and be born fine and be just fine.  I ahve had not a shred of doubt of this since day one and still do not.  I am a lucky woman to conceive so easily and carry and birth babies so well.  I am thankful to this soul who chose me for making me a sacred vessel, and I am thankful to god and all that is for the grace i am given in this precious arena of my life.

I guess we all have our challenges along the way, and I have certainly had many in my life so far.  It would be nice to think i had burned up all my bad karmas early on in my life, but i am sure this is not true.  I am just glad that i have this place in my life to experience a blessing.  My blessings are many now, and I am thankful for them.  I pray that when hardships come to me I can remember my blessings here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The shoe is on the hand it fits
There's really nothing much to it
Whistle through your teeth and spit
cause it's all right.

Oh well a Touch Of Grey
Kind of suits you anyway.
That was all I had to say
It's all right.



call me on your meander when you get time